We are inviting children to design this year’s Goodrich Fun Run t-shirt. The winning design will be featured on the front of kids’ and adults’ t-shirts, and on everything Fun Run-related.
Last year’s winning entry (below) was designed by pupil Sonny Base. This year it could be you or your child!
This competition is open to all year groups – we’d love as many children as possible to get involved.
Mr Voller and a select panel of judges will pick the winning design.
The closing date for submitting your entries is Friday 24 February, and all submissions must be handed in to the Office. Please ensure that your name and class is clearly written on the back of your design.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
Entering the competition is easy – you just need some paper, paint, pens or pencils, or a design package on your computer, and you need a great idea.
Read these instructions carefully before you begin:
- Your design must be larger than 15 cm but fit it within an A4 piece of paper
- It must be one colour only
- It can be hand drawn or computer generated
- It can be typographic (words) or pictorial (picture)
- It must be relevant to the fun run, sports, or Goodrich School
Here are some tips on how to make your entry stand out:
- Look at some famous sports logos, like the Olympics, for inspiration
- Strong graphic shapes and clear lines work really well for logos
- Try a few ideas out before you pick your winner
- Think about how you could include the following words into your design: Goodrich Community Primary School, Fun Run 2017, FOG